Sunday, November 11

Our Family's Hero - Peter Senese: Protecting Children From Abduction


A few months ago I shared with you a story about how the well-known, respected, and interesting author Peter Thomas Senese came into our family's life during the time that my sister Natalie's daughter, my niece Sophia, was about to be abducted to Croatia by the scheme was stopped because of Peter Senese and the I CARE Foundation

Tonight, as I think about the wonderful day I spent with my niece, I would like to thank Peter Senese for all he did for our family, and equally, the relentless help he provides so many other families.

So I would like to share this short message: Peter, thank you for your friendship. Thank you for caring. And thank you for standing up to abductors around the world the way you do. Today, I had another wonderful day with Sophia. Can't imagine what our life would be like without her.

Thank you, friend.

Ray